Tuesday, February 5, 2013

You Better Put Out (30M2DW: Day 5)

Nicky and Mike didn't exactly make it easy with these prompts for their "30 Minus 2 Days of Writing" extravaganza.  You better put out a post every day, they said.  Hey... I don't put out for just anybody, you know!  But I'm feeling a little put out right about now.  Today's prompt could be what does me in.

But wait....

What with this being February and all, a certain curmudgeonly tune comes to mine.  No Valentine sappiness here folks... we got enough of that yesterday from Dufus.  But I think I will have done Dufus proud with this one.



Yeah, you better put out that big light soon, Nicky and Mike.  I can't take much more of this!

* * * * * * * *

Head on over to We Work For Cheese to see who else was put out by today's prompt.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails