Thursday, February 14, 2013

Where Can I Get a Good Blintz? (30M2DoW: Day 14)


Well, here it is, the half-way mark in this month-long "30 Minus 2 Days of Writing" challenge.  Having made it this far, it's time for a celebration!  Anybody know where I can get a good blintz?  A blintz is always good for a celebration, isn't it?  Maybe fill it with some strawberries and whipped cream?



Yeah, that works for me!  

As part of the half-way celebration, I'd like to echo what Dufus said yesterday.  Much as I rant and rave about how miserable this writing challenge is, I appreciate the opportunity to stretch my mind and take my writing in a few directions it might not otherwise have gone.

I also enjoy going around to visit everyone who participates to see what they wrote, (and not just so I can flagellate myself afterward for not thinking of something so clever or poignant.)  I enjoy the camaraderie and the connections I make.  It's what makes this whole writing thing worthwhile!

So fly on over to Nicky & Mike's place to enjoy a cheese blintz and see who else is still hanging on.  It will be the perfect Valentine's Day gift to yourself!





blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails