Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy Hour Friday #2

It's Friday again... which means it's time for Happy Hour Friday!

Otin started Happy Hour Friday to help slide into the weekend on a high note by mentioning some things from the week that may have brought a smile to his face.  

Here are a few things that made me happy this week:

*Vlad is back at college, which makes him happy, which makes me happy!

*I got a very sweet prize from ettarose over at Sanity on the Edge this week!  Thanks, ettarose!  I love you!

*I had a blog party last night with Nanodance and Jewel!

Blogging with friends is awesome.  (I've been so jealous reading all about the BlogCamp fun everybody's been having over at Julochka's house.)  What I've really enjoyed about blogging is getting to know so many fun people.  For all I know, you could all be ax murderers, but at least you do it with passion and a sense of humor!

Now to go get happy hour started...

3 comments:

Hit 40 said...

Great happy thoughts. I look forward to my boys going off to college too!!

julochka said...

there were axes at blog camp (and husband was disturbingly on a quest for a chain saw during the last one), but no blog campers were harmed. :-)

http://howtobecomeacatladywithoutthecats.blogspot.com said...

Hit 40: It's lovely to have him off at college... and to have him come home for visits. He's much more appreciative of our quiet home once he's been in the dorm.

Julochka: Axes? You had axes? Exactly what I was talking about! You women at Blog Camp get all the fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails